fot

[Fot] Ted Schumacher- dba TSI Contribution to FOT

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Ted Schumacher- dba TSI Contribution to FOT
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:48:00 EST
FOT

Ted recently sent a very generous check to the Friends of Triumph, by
skimming his profit off of FOT Shirt Sales.

I am not sure of what Ted's plans will be for the 'official' WATKINS GLEN
SHIRT for 2008, but it will sort itself out as we know more about what we are
going to do for shirts and their associated costs and price.

Thank you to    TSI   for  supporting the FOT coffers.

Joe A   </HTML>