fot

Re: [Fot] FoT Volunteer Needed for Watkins Glen

To: <N197TR4@cs.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] FoT Volunteer Needed for Watkins Glen
From: "Clark W. Nicholls" <cwn74@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:04:29 -0500
Joe,

I have been to the last 3 or 4 Zippo's at the Glen as crew for an MGTD that
has participated in the downtown event on Friday for the race reenactment.

As an SCCA marshal of 35+ years I also know many of the local volunteer
folks that are downtown (and at the track) making it happen. I would also be
able to tune them in to our needs if necessary.

My MGTD friend may not be in attendance for 2008 and if so I can offer my
assistance.
If so, I could arrive on Wednesday or Thursday depending on needs.
Would I need to stay at the location of the people in question?

Let me know what is needed and I hope to help out!

Clark
Clark W. Nicholls
'72 Stag '74 Spitfire
"Reality... It's not what you think."