fot

Re: [Fot] Spitfire 1500 prep

To: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Spitfire 1500 prep
From: EDWARD BARNARD <edwardbarnard@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 20:48:17 -0800 (PST)
Bill: Get a copy of Kas's original competition prep manual for the 1500, or his
newer Triumph prep manual sold by himself and Ted S. It is all clearly detailed
within. As stated before...if it isn't number three it'll be number two; if it
isn't now it'll be later :O(
  Thanks - Ed

William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com> wrote:
  Greetings all,
My neighbor bought my '76 Spitfire from me. It's the one which expired
with the #3 rod hammering its bearings into a flaky, blue ring. He & his
brother are bringing it back to life, and I'd like to get them some
details on improving 1500 bottom end reliability. They are going pretty
much stock/street, I do not think they will go for 'scrap it & get a
1296'.
I didn't seem to be able to access anything on the FoT website.
Thanks in advance.
Merry Christmas,
Bill
Fot mailing list