fot

[Fot] Ted's Shirts at The Glen - Hampton Inn

To: S.Janzen@comcast.net, tedtsimx@bright.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Ted's Shirts at The Glen - Hampton Inn
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:56:24 EST
S.Janzen@comcast.net writes:
> Once the Glen shirts are complete and sold all that are involved can take
> credit.  For now, thank you's are certainly due to those that put together
> shirts in 2007 and that resulted in funds going into this year's coffers -
> not me.  Blame me in 2008 if the shirts are a dud!
> Scott Janzen

FoT,
Make no mistake. This is likely to the most important FoT Event we have had.
The Brits at Mid-Ohio is hard to surpass, but overall I think this will be
the new benchmark.

A good shirt will let it live on with us. I expect the whole scene to be
extremely special. It wont all be about racing, but everyone will appreciate
being
there.

I got a call from Philadelphia; Dave S says in 2008 he expects 10 Triumphs to
be be coming. These are VTR Guys. Expect a strong presence from the TRA group
as well. Expect to get a lot of attention in the Paddock and Triumph Central
(FoT Hospitality)

Get your reservations in a the Hampton Inn, if you have not already.  It
looks like we may be filling this hotel up.

If you need help let me know. (I am helping out the Brits that are coming,
and one other far flung guy from Hawaii)  Andrea Stowe is the manager and is
our
contact. If you are having difficulties with your reservations, ask for her,
or let me know.

Yes, this Hampton Inn is a bit off the track, but there is a great back road
to The Glen, if you know where it is.

Joe Alexander   </HTML>