fot

[Fot] Re Ambro 001

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Re Ambro 001
From: Labs0808@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 10:19:58 EST
To any and all who would or could care I now decided to  sell my car.
 I have owned the Ambro for 15 years the longest hold for me of  any car.
 The has been exception thru time dicounting that it is a TR3 in  wolves
clothing.
 Something else has caught my eye so it is time, most of you know  the car
but if you have any question
 Regarding please drop me a note or call 612 759 6355.
 Ahh yes the price from what I have been hearing the small motor  specials
have been selling in 50 60 range
 a bargin for the history and style of this car.
 Hey this can be driving in any event anywhere in the world it is 001  no
question asked.
 Comes with spares, log books, and drop clothes for the oil leakes.

  Anybody that wishes to jump in on the car please do I would like to  see it
stay in the US but heck the way the dollar is today this this would be a
steal of shore.
  Thanks
  Doug Karon
  612 759 6355