fot

[Fot] Paddock Area and Entry Eligibility-Watkins Glen

To: mark@bradakis.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Paddock Area and Entry Eligibility-Watkins Glen
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 12:28:08 EST
FoT

Just talked to my favorite contact at SVRA:

SVRA is going to allocate PREMIUM Paddock Space that combines hard surface
and grass. We will have a hospitality area (tent) for gathering and protection
and display of a couple of important Triumphs. SVRA says there is room for all
manner of rigs. More on this later.

(Heads up to Tom Strange and the WPTA) I will have more detailed info for you
guys.

I also talked about car eligibility and it remains on a case by case basis.
If you think you are marginal in entry, please contact me and I will see what I
can do.  (Mike?)

Regards,

Joe Alexander   </HTML>