fot

[Fot] SCCA TR3's and TR4's

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] SCCA TR3's and TR4's
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 18:23:41 GMT
I received my SCCA 2008 GCR in the mail recently and to my horror I discovered
that Triumph TR3's and TR4's were no longer included in the Production Car
Specs.  SCCA had talked about dropping the TR2 from the PCS since it has been
a while since any of them have raced with SCCA.  Likely some no mind just
eliminated the whole line, including the TR3's and TR4's, rather than only
eliminating the TR2.  Just in case this was not a clerical error, would all of
you FOTers that are SCCA members drop a note to the SCCA to relist TR3's and
TR4's.  You can email the Competition Board at CRB@SCCA.com.  Thanks, Joe(B)