fot

Re: [Fot] Christmas surprise

To: Kas Kastner <kaskas@cox.net>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Christmas surprise
From: Don Elliott <58tr3a@videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 12:59:44 -0500
A week ago, some local rally experts were checking out the rally route for
an up-coming rally to be held in January.  They were driving in the
Laurentian mountains (more like hills) north of Montreal (not too far from
Mont Tremblant race track) and during the night, they saw 7 reindeer along
the sides of the road, on top of the 8 foot high snow banks and in the snow
canyon in the road that was formed by the high snowbanks.

They thought that Santa Claus had come early and had lost 7/8th of his
reindeer-power.