fot

Re: [Fot] [6pack] TR6 mufflers

To: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>, <samuelsma@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] [6pack] TR6 mufflers
From: "Charly Mitchel" <charly@mitchelplumbing.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 09:35:28 -0800
Chuck, on my TR6 I use a Flowmaster muffler and I've been happy with it.  It
is quiet and IO have always been a couple of db's below the sound limit.  I
believe it is a http://www.flowmastermufflers.com/30_race.html and I know
they make a smaller single chamber if you want to be a little louder.  My
car is quiet compared to most other racers.
On another note, not exhaust, I need to locate an air bleed valve for my PI
setup.  What did you use or where did you find one?  Mine fell out during a
race last year and I'm looking for a way to improve it a little.
Thanks,
Charly Mitchel
TR6 #44