fot

Re: [Fot] ZDDP Solution

To: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>, "Gary Horstkorta"
Subject: Re: [Fot] ZDDP Solution
From: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 08:32:04 -0600
My local Chevy dealer told me last week that General Motors' EOS is
now  a discontinued product. I bought the last two bottles he had. He
also told me the inventory at all the Chevy dealers in the area and
I'm going to buy some more. Thanks to the folks who have identified
other magic elixirs on the market.

.At 11:13 PM 1/8/2008, Allen Washatko wrote:
>Gary,
>
>You can buy "E.O.S. Assembly Lubricant" at your local GMC dealership
>for less than $10.00 for 16 oz. It provides "outstanding protection
>against run-in wear and piston scuffing as well as run-in cramshaft
>lobe and lifter scuffing resulting from insufficient lubrication."
>The stuff contains 5762 ppm of P and 6221 ppm of Zn. We run 4 oz. of
>this along with the Valvoline VR1 race oil at each oil change. So far,
>so good. Got this from Tony Drew.

uncle jack