fot

Re: [Fot] Part needed - others available.

To: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Part needed - others available.
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:59:20 -0700
Hi Gary,
I just went and looked at the plinth you need on a '65 I have. It's a
bit unusual to me in that it is covered in leather [could be vinyl
but doesn't look like it]. The covering is shrunk enough to look like
it was factory done. I've never noticed one covered like this before.
The underlying plastic looks to be good but one won't know until the
covering comes off, not to mention the glue attaching it. Let me know
if this might work for you.
The car it is attached to is destined to be a parts car unless some
FoT needs a rusty/crusty [by New Mexico standards - needs rockers and
some floor repair] racer candidate.
Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM