fot

[Fot] Server notes

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Server notes
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:27:03 -0700
Gee, meant to add this to the message I just sent regarding
crank end float.  My servers are under attack from bad guys
again, perhaps the same group from Brazil that got me a few
years ago.  I'm hoping there will be no interruptions of the
various Team.Net services, but if things go away for a few
hours while I shuffle stuff around, update or whatever
don't worry too much.  I'll have it all fixed by Feb. 23rd,
the night of  the Beach Party!  More on that later.

Why is it that the bad guys seem to have more time to
propagate their mischief than the good guys have time
to control it?  Sometimes I do wonder why I keep
doing this, sigh.

Anyway, just a heads up.

mjb.