fot

[Fot] GT6 transmission mounts. GT6 rear shock coversion.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GT6 transmission mounts. GT6 rear shock coversion.
From: <igofaster@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 15:30:30 -0800
Rimmer Brothers has a unit for rear shock conversion for the GT6. It takes the
shock mount from the body tub mount to a frame mount, removing the stress on
the tub. I want one, looks right, plus there is a Spax and British made Gaz
shock that is adjustable, mounted...any feedback?
Also, with solid engine mounts on the GT6, is there a sport or solid adapter
opinion on the transmission mount. Can the factory rubber units be used with
sucess or should I also fabricate a solid tranny mount?

Bobby Whitehead
#54GT6+ CVAR