fot

[Fot] for sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] for sale
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:24:15 -0800 (PST)
Spitfire #4 White is for sale.
  a pic of it is on the fot site... spitfires...  far right, 4th row down.
  Legal in MC as vintage or F Prod.
  No engine (useable that is)
  Tranny seemed a bit loose, having trouble getting 3rd gear when parked.
  Roll bar and side bars meet MC regs.  Main hoop is short for current SCCA and
would have to be raised.
  Fiberglass bonnet, came from england and was supposedly hand built for the
spits but never shipped to the US.
  Steel bonnet goes with the car also.
  Custom header and stainless exhaust goes with car.
  Several spares.

  I would prefer to sell the open trailer(currently burried in a wisconsin
snowbank) and tow vehicle (ford f350 sb351 & 5 speed stick) along with the race
car.
    I will try to get more specifics and pics together over the next week or
two.  I will eventually list it on craigs list, but would prefer to have
someone who cares about it get the car.  Its a fun little car, and deserves a
bit of TLC and an owner who will race it as it should be raced.
    Hopefully someone from the list will be interested and give her a good home.
    Anyone who is interested feel free to call or drop by.  Best times are
mornings from around 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM (central time) Tue thru Fri... pretty
much anytime weekends untill around 2 or so monday afternoon.  (I work 3rd
shift & usually try to sleep late afternoon & evening).
  920-733-5013

Tom

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire