fot

Re: [Fot] 24 Hours of LeMons - Stateside!

To: <koblinger@verizon.net> <koblinger@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 24 Hours of LeMons - Stateside!
From: Bill Babcock <billbab@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:36:13 -0800
I'm sure we'd want something much stouter. I've never done one of
these, though I planned to back when it was a single event. Somehow it
never happened. But I've heard all about it. You want iron around you,
not brit tin. And you need a motor that doesn't mind abuse. An old
buick regal with some mexican tires sounds right.

I don't know how anyone could buy a Z28 in any state for $500. It must
be extraordinary.

On Jan 15, 2008, at 11:27 AM, <koblinger@verizon.net> <koblinger@verizon.net

Bill Babcock
Babcock & Jenkins