fot

[Fot] Installing an oil cooler

To: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Installing an oil cooler
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 20:17:59 -0800
I am installing an oil cooler with the spin on oil filter adapter on my TR6.
When it comes to putting the thermostat in line, the directions say to see
which line has the oil flowing from the engine.  Since this car is only for
racing, I wasn't going to put any oil in it for another month or so.  Can
anyone please tell me which outlet on the adapter (top or bottom) has the
oil flow from the engine?  I would expect it to be the top one since the
bottom outlet (in this case inlet) flows directly to the filter.  Does
anyone know if this is correct?

Thanks, Jim
Two 1974 TR6s

name of winmail.dat]