fot

Re: [Fot] [6pack] Aftermarket damper for TR6

To: "Robert Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, Triumph <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] [6pack] Aftermarket damper for TR6
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 11:00:37 -0800
Found a couple of websites that might help.
One has several dampers for the for 4-6 cyl engines:
http://www.bhjdynamics.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=6_39

the other has mandrals that bolt to the damner and v-bely pullies that go on
the mandrel
http://www.jonesracingproducts.com/csDh.html#frd
The secret is to find the correct sizes.  Still probably a $700 proposition.

Chuck

--
Chuck Arnold