fot

Re: [Fot] PVGP BeaveRun JULY 2008 A Proposal to the Friends

To: "Bill Babcock" <Billb@bnj.com>, "Jerry Van Vlack" <jerryvv@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] PVGP BeaveRun JULY 2008 A Proposal to the Friends
From: "REDINGER, WILLIAM E" <wredinger@oppd.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:59:31 -0600
23 years ago I attended my fist PVGP and fell in love with Vintage
Racing
because of it. So I returned for the 25 th PVGP races last summer
and enjoyed
every moment. Can not say enough about it, a world class
event that is right
up there with the best, Monterey Historic, BRIC @
Road America and even
Goodwood Festival of Speed ( been to all of them
several times also). A must
attend lifetime event!

Bill Redinger