fot

[Fot] SCCA National Races March 29/30 St. Louis, MO

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] SCCA National Races March 29/30 St. Louis, MO
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:51:26 -0600
For those of you who are interested:

March 29 and 30th is the first SCCA National of the Midwest Division for the
Season.

The event is at Gateway International Raceway in St. Louis (actually in East
St. Louis, IL).

I have a few crew passes available if anyone would like to help.

I like the track and I got my first National win here last year, hopefully I
can continue the trend with the updated engine and other goodies that have been
worked on over the winter.

Contact me if you are interested in helping out, or just want to come by and
check things out.

aaron