fot

Re: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse
From: John.Reed@wilson.com
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 08:53:04 -0800
Might be cooler, if an FOT bought this car and brought it to the Glen to
show
or race.

I'll volunteer to race it!!

Regards,
John Reed
Staff Photographer

Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
8750 W Bryn Mawr Ave, Chicago, Illinois 60631, USA
Tel. + 1.773.714.6895, fax +1.773.714.4585
John.Reed@wilson.com  www.wilson.com  www.amersports.com

Please note that effective immediately, my e-mail , phone number and
street address have changed. Please update your files accordingly.

N197TR4@cs.com
Sent by: fot-bounces+john.reed=wilson.com@autox.team.net
02/19/08 08:20 AM

macdonaldp@rogers.com, fot@autox.team.net
cc

Subject
[Fot] Kas Kastner built Vitesse

FoT,

Is this the one that was driven by Ralph Thomas in recent years?

Fast!!!

Does any one have access to Ralph Thomas?

If my memory serves me......

SCCA RUNOFFS (TRIUMPH Champions)

THREE YEARS IN A ROW!!!!

1990     Jack  Wheeler    TR4A
1991     Ralph Thomas    TR6
1992     Hardy Prentice   TR3

The plan right now is to have Jack Wheeler and Hardy Prentice as our
guests
at Watkins Glen. They have been invited and they have accepted. It is also
the
current plan to have them on the LEGENDS SPEAK along with Kas Kastner and
Ed
Diehl. Perhaps one more significant Triumph guy will be involved.  I am
still
juggling...I just hope the balls fall into the right place.

Might be cool to have someone invite Ralph Thomas for kind of a Triple
Crown
of Triumph Champions, under the same FOT hospitality tent. Can anyone help

here?

Might be cooler, if an FOT bought this car and brought it to the Glen to
show
or race.

Regardless, The Glen is destined to be a high water mark for the

Joe A   </HTML>
Fot mailing list
Fot@autox.team.net

You are subscribed as john.reed@wilson.com

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.