fot

Re: [Fot] summer schedules..... soooo what did I miss???

To: tstrange@sbcglobal.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] summer schedules..... soooo what did I miss???
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 13:51:03 EST
Tom,

Thanks for bringing this up.

Not so, Tom...People do want to run there.  All I heard was the positive
aspects.

A number of FoT replied and said they would be interested in running
BeaveRun.   This event is well before the Glen and a great destination, if you
want to
visit the PVGP, too.

I think there are at least 20 Triumph Racers out there that would enter this
event.

However, it needs a "CHAMPION" to bring the idea together and to work with
Ralph Steinberg...copied here.  It really does make a difference if someone
steps forward and volunteers their time.  I think "Budscars" has something
going
on the west coast right now....it wouldnt happen otherwise.

Thanks again for bringing this up, Tom!

Joe A