fot

[Fot] GT6 Mark 1 drum brake backing plates and Spitifre hubs

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] GT6 Mark 1 drum brake backing plates and Spitifre hubs
From: chasgee@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:23:18 -0500
Hi all,

Work and life have been very time consuming lately, so my FOT participation has
been very minimal.? I start a new job on Monday that should give me more time
to?do the racing thing again.? I've also started to make the?Spitfire rear hubs
again, as shown in Kastner's book.? I have a new batch in the works, in case
anyone is interested.

As a result,?I need to locate some GT6 Mark 1 or late Mark?3 (swing
spring)?drum brake backing plates.? Anyone have a set that?they would like to
part with?

Regards,

Chuck Gee
Blacksmith Racing - Spitfire