fot

Re: [Fot] Triumph Values

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Triumph Values
From: Robertten1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 11:17:13 EST
Amici -

Let me chime in about this subject.  Pick up any copy of the British  car
mags available and you will be floored at the asking prices of our beloved
Triumphs.  Once you calculate the dollar/pound exchange rate the sale  prices
at
the auto auctions here is not far off the mark.

Luckily the Spitfires have not jumped up in value but the big TRs in
restored condition are sadly becoming too valuable to drive on the street.
Sad
because our cars are meant to be enjoyed driving not collecting dust in our
garage.

My $.02,
Bob T
'64 Spit GT autocrosser