fot

Re: [Fot] [TR] Racing Goodies for Sale

To: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>, "marty sukey"
Subject: Re: [Fot] [TR] Racing Goodies for Sale
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 21:22:06 -0500
I read Hemmings for entertainment, not because I'm a buyer mostly.  Stuff
for sale here comes under the same category if posted by members in my view.
Those of you who are FOT and in the business commercially often have
invaluable advice and knowledge, even if you may have a financial interest
in sharing it.  I am absolutely ok with that.
If it gets out of hand it's clear we'll let the offending party know or
boycott them as a seller.