fot

[Fot] TR4A IRS on Cape Cod

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] TR4A IRS on Cape Cod
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 01:04:03 GMT
The other day I came across a very rusty TR4A IRS for sale in Orleans, MA, out
on Cape Cod at Tedd's Garage.  Lower fenders and rocker panels were shot and I
did not look much further than those.  Tedd says that the frame is good and
that he has some spare sheet metal to include.  I did not look to close and
did not think to take pictures, but I will likely be back out that way within
a month or so, if anyone is interested.  Tedd is asking $3000.00 for this,
which I personally thing is about $3000 too much, but I guess as the tide
rises for the nice cars, it also rises for the not so nice.  Tedd is into
Morgans so if you had any Morgan stuff, he may trade.  He is also looking for
a vintage sprint car and would also likely be interested in a trade.
NFI. Joe(B)