fot

[Fot] SHOP TOOL DEFINITIONS---addtl use and application for Table

To: kaskas@cox.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] SHOP TOOL DEFINITIONS---addtl use and application for Table
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:27:21 EDT
>   TABLE SAW: A large stationary power tool commonly used to launch
> wood projectiles for testing wall integrity.

Table saw is also used for shortening middle finger and has a nice ring to it
when the bone strikes the carbide tipped blade.....

the second stage of a Connecticut Snow Blower may used as an alternative, but
does not have the nice ring to it....especially when the sound is masked by
loud humanoid noises in the Connecticut Woods.

Said Connecticut Yankee and Iowa Farm Boy will be comparing Length of Digits
at Watkins Glen.

Joe A

PS: I gave the Table Saw back to my son, with my DNA, and I think Connecticut
Yankee is giving his snowblower a wide berth.

PPS: Unlike Mr. Bobbitt, our appendages were not salvageable.   </HTML>