fot

Re: [Fot] ARE Alloy Wheel Nuts

To: "tr4.tony@virgin.net" <tsheach@pba.co.uk>, Friends of Triumph
Subject: Re: [Fot] ARE Alloy Wheel Nuts
From: "Greg \"Lunker\" Hilyer" <Lunkercars@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:42:34 -0600
Tony,
If I'm understanding correctly, what you have were called Uni-Lug
pattern. There were different adaptors available that when put into
the "oblong", allow mounting on various lug patterns. If this is what
you have, I'm sorry to say that they are not suitable for racing and
only marginal for street use. Most American Racing wheels of the era
everything that the name implied but yours I'm afraid may not be. A
shame- I always thought the Daisys were very nice looking wheels.
Greg "Lunker" Hilyer
TR4 #314
Albuquerque NM