fot

Re: [Fot] Kudos to Tim Suddard and Classic Motorsports-Kastner Cup

To: <WEmery7451@aol.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kudos to Tim Suddard and Classic Motorsports-Kastner Cup
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:01:04 -0500
Hi, contact Jack at SVRA (jwoesvra@aol.com) regarding car specs, and Carl
Jensen (you'll have to look that one up, sorry) about licensing. SVRA
usually accepts SCCA licenses, although they may want you to attend a Driver
Orientation Program to go over the subtle differences between Vintage and
other racing. (It's a non-contact sport). Sometimes also a Track Orientation
Program; I attended one at the Glen last year and it was excellant.
Good luck, Bill Tobin  Erie,PA Vintage TR6 Basically stock with shaved TOYOs
PS If you're near Gingerman in South Haven MI, they have a great Vintage
school called the Spring Brake in early May. Highly recommended.