fot

[Fot] Moss Customer Service

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <gkbyrne@optushome.com.au>
Subject: [Fot] Moss Customer Service
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 11:31:12 -0700
Geoff:

First off apologies that your input appears to have been disregarded. I
checked our Product Information folder and could not find any comments
on the 330-240 (55911) bush. We try to keep ears and eyes open for any
problems with our products but the best way to report any kind of
product problem to Moss USA is by pulling down an e-mail "contact us"
sheet from: http://www.mossmotors.com/AboutMoss/ContactUs.aspx

Fill out the information such as part number, invoice etc. then send it
to the Tech Services e-mail address. This goes straight to the tech
queue which is read by 5 techies (like myself) who try to figure out
what is going on. We try to keep up on any written complaints and phone
calls, but e-mail is the best way to work as the document can be saved
and becomes a permanent bit of history.
Every e-mail that comes in this way is logged and saved with any follow
up comments and actions.

We are constantly working on product availability and quality issues and
any feedback from a knowledgable source is sincerely appreciated. We do
our best to ensure that the products offered are correct, but there is
no substitute for the hands on experience of the installer.

If you could forward me a copy of your input, I can guarantee follow up.

Kelvin Dodd
Global Sourcing Engineer,  Moss Motors, Ltd.