fot

Re: [Fot] Ah Sweet Springtime in Wisconsin

To: Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com>, BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Ah Sweet Springtime in Wisconsin
From: Ernest Husmann <ehusmann53@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:18:39 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Bill, I'll pack up some of the 14-inches of snow that fell here today and
send it to you so you can pack your foot in it.  Wouldn't want them the foot to
swell you might have to miss surfing for a few days.

Ernie the Eskimo

Bill Babcock <Billb@bnj.com> wrote: Pretty rough here in Maui too--got coral
cuts on my foot when I was
surfing yesterday. Life is hard.

On Mar 21, 2008, at 8:39 AM, BillDentin@aol.com wrote:

> Amici...
>
> Tis early spring here in Wisconsin, and all thoughts gravitate to
> TRIUMPH
> sports and road racing.  It is great to be alive.
>
> Bill Dentinger
>
> PS...Oh yeah.  I forgot to mention.  I am snow bound at home  (can't
> get to
> the shop).  6 to 12 inches of snow predicted for today.   More
> tomorrow night.
> There is still a chance that the 2007/2008  Winter snowfall (recorded
> history) will be the heaviest of all time here in  Wisconsin.  Happy
> Easter everyone.
>

> **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video
> on AOL
> Home.