fot

Re: [Fot] Devin TR3 on eBay

To: <koblinger@verizon.net>, "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>,
Subject: Re: [Fot] Devin TR3 on eBay
From: "Scott Janzen" <S.Janzen@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 18:01:42 -0400
right now it's a lot better than California real estate.  Which prompts the
question - does the collector car market go backwards anytime soon?  I'm not
talking about our lowly $10,000 TRs, but the $100,000 muscle cars and the
$250,000 Maseratis.  Between the economy and concerns about global warming,
it's due for a correction.