fot

Re: [Fot] Weired way to Hamburg

To: "Robert Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>, "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Weired way to Hamburg
From: "MadMarx" <tr4racing@googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 07:05:52 +0200
I bet you are.
I met a guy at the parking who was from USA, is working at Munich and has
rent a car to have a go on the track. He said it was his childhood dream to
drive on the Ring.

BTW.....at lap two I thought a kink at Kesselchen can be done at full
throttle but I didn't had my winter tires on the bill....so I left the track
with the right wheels, drifting on 4 wheels out of that kink at 130 mph.
My first thought was: This ride will have a sudden end.
But the 911, with a little aid of me, did manage to get back on the tarmack
and ended up the lap as it should.