fot

Re: [Fot] Street Triumph activity for Friday WGI Vintage Race

To: John Herrera <jrherrera90@hotmail.com>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Street Triumph activity for Friday WGI Vintage Race
From: Bill Sohl <billsohl@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 17:33:26 -0400
Here's the Tour de Marque Friday schedule extracted from the full festival
schedule for Friday which can be found at
www.grandprixfestival.com/schedule.html

(the schedule would suggest the tour originates at Wings of Eagles)
9:00 am - Tour de Marque (TDM) arrives at the Wings of Eagles Museum
10:45 am - TDM leaves Wings of Eagles
11:15 am - TDM arrives at WGI racetrack for brunch
12:15 pm - TDM stages WGI racetrack laps
12:30 pm - TDM takes 2 laps of WGI racetrack
1:00 pm - TDM departs WGI for laps of original street course
1:10 pm - TDM makes 2 laps of original street course
2:00 pm - TDM cars parked for display at Lafayette Park (end of TDM specific
activities)

3:00 pm - Legends Speak at Lafeyette Park (this includes FOT folks as I
understand)

Cheers,
Bill & Linda Sohl - 1961 TR-3A Signal Red, original condition