fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Photo Op???? Historic Triumphs

To: N197TR4@cs.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Photo Op???? Historic Triumphs
From: Andrew Mace <herald948@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 11:26:44 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: N197TR4@cs.com

Dick's TR4 being one of the many cars with provenance that will be seen
this
glorious weekend in September.  Sounds like a photo
opportunity.....TR250K,
Ambro, Peyote, Thunderboldt, Peerless.  Historical TR3s TR4s, TR6s,
TR8....the
Le Mans TRS...and a TR4 we think is one of the 12 Hours of Sebring
cars.

Dont forget Triumph TR2 TS1 LO.....my position on this is that without
TS1,
there would not have been a TS2....ergo none of our cars. A cause for
celebration.

Now all we need is for someone to organize this photo op.

==AM==
Of course, if we could find some willing benefactor to sponsor shipping
TS2 over for the weekend, that would be WAY COOL! (Probably too much to
ask of that benefactor to get the Le Mans and Macao Spitfires over here
from Canley Classics as well....)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant for The Vintage
Triumph Register <http://www.vtr.org>

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>