fot

[Fot] Steel Flywheels on eBay...if you are in the market for a

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Steel Flywheels on eBay...if you are in the market for a
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:59:34 EDT
FoT List

This is about FLYWHEELS.......interested?  otherwise delete.

TR3 TR4 Steel Flywheel - Best Design, I think.
eBay Item number: 170211511476
Pictures of finished and work in process flywheels

I pulled the first steel flywheel off of the production pallet today.
I located a ring gear on it and fastened it.
I located steel flywheel onto a crankshaft and fastened it.
I located a diaphragm type pressure plate on it and fastened it.

It all fits and this one goes on my Ambro.

That leaves a few left out of a run of 25 Flywheels.

This design has a large chamfer in small ID for ease of assembly of the
transmission that other steel flywheels may not have.  (Thanks, Dean Tetterton)

Material is milled at the periphery, where it counts most.

4130 Steel....chromium, nickel, & molybdenum content...used in connecting
rods and other critical components (Thanks, Chuck Gee).

Tomorrow, I start packaging and shipping.

Joe A

   </HTML>