fot

Re: [Fot] TR3 wiring diagram

To: dave@microworks.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR3 wiring diagram
From: "Joe Boruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 03:24:29 GMT
Thanks, but the diagrams do not show the optional wiring for the 2-speed wiper
motor, as refered to.  This motor has 7 wires going to it, including the
ground.

-- "David W. Riddle" <dave@microworks.net> wrote:
Try this...

http://www.dctra.org/?p=116

Page one of the PDF on TR2-TR4a shows the "two-speed w/park optional
from TS954".  Page 2 of the PDF is the 3A and 3B

Fot@autox.team.net

You are subscribed as jaboruch@netzero.net