fot

[Fot] Kas' Latest Book-Racing Winning & Other Myths Page 108

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kas' Latest Book-Racing Winning & Other Myths Page 108
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:29:47 EDT
Good morning!

Pull Kas' book out of the bookcase and go to page 108.

Windage Trays and Crank Scrapers
"Good Gains in Power and Reliability"
Ishihara-Jackson
crank-scrapers.com

Or buy the book and read it. Kas still has some left....

I am putting together a Group Order for Trays and Scrapers. I have an Excel
Spreadsheet for 17 Systems as of this morning. I'd like to wrap it up by
Wednesday and submit it by Friday. Last Call Today.

Discounting is under discussion.

I am ordering one system with Scraper and Windage Tray....and a second one
when I get a handle on what the AMBRO needs.

Retail is about:

$75   for close tolerance Scraper
$100  add on for ZERO CLEARANCE TEFLON (OPTION)

$150   for four cylinder Windage Tray
$300   for six cylinder Windage Tray (complex assembly with doors and frame)

Joe A

   </HTML>