fot

Re: [Fot] OT Milling machine

To: "Bill Babcock" <Billb@bnj.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] OT Milling machine
From: "WILLIAM TOBIN" <william.tobin3@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 08:42:44 -0400
Hi all, A source for used equipment: Plaza Machinery in Bethel, VT. He can
ship anything anywhere.
Very honest and reputable fellow. Sells quality equipment.
www.plazamachinery.com
Joe@plazamachinery.com
Again, no financial interest, just a good guy to deal with.
Bill Tobin  Erie, PA Vintage TR6  Gingerman bound