fot

[Fot] I - J Crank Scrapers and Windage Trays.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] I - J Crank Scrapers and Windage Trays.
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 20:07:16 EDT
FOT,

There are (21) I - J Triumph Scraper &/or Windage Tray Sustems queued up for
production for the FOT Group Purchase.

On the 9th of May, I - J  will establish a new price on the Scrapers.
Running Changes for product improvement have increase the complexity and value
of
the assembly.  Price increase will be announced, shortly. I think it will
Retail
under $99.00, but more than $90.00

Know also that the FOT Group 15% Discount goes away with our current order.
So, if you are thinking about it, buy now and install later. And if you have
other friends that are interested, send them my way.

Thanks everyone, and best regards,

Joe Alexander   </HTML>