fot

Re: [Fot] Miata Seat Conversion - airbags??

To: <kaskas@cox.net>, <britbits@netzero.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Miata Seat Conversion - airbags??
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@McCarty-Law.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 06:42:13 -0500
<<Air bags? What the hell are you thinking ? If you are racing you are racing>>

I was talking about the car I drive on the street.  We were talking about Miata
seats, which I doubt people are putting in their race cars, either.

Frankly, I feel safer on the track than I do driving around on the street among
the meandering behemoths, preoccupied with chatting with their kids, dialing
their phones and fiddling with their navigation systems.