fot

[Fot] [Fwd: Re: Miata Seat Conversion for Triumphs]

To: fOT LIST <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] [Fwd: Re: Miata Seat Conversion for Triumphs]
From: greg <gtlund@cyberspeedway.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 21:30:27 -0700
Shane,
     I attached the photos of the the Clubman seats installed in my 6. I
think the seats you tried must be a different model from mine or Corbeau
has changed them. I did offset them to the center of the car as much as
possible but moving the polar moment closer to the center of the car is
   always good.

Greg Lund