fot

[Fot] 2007 Old Cars Weekly Golden Quill Awards

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>, bdischer@blakedischer.com, rbtr3a@cox.net,
Subject: [Fot] 2007 Old Cars Weekly Golden Quill Awards
From: Bill Sohl <billsohl@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 22:18:15 -0400
I just received my latest issue of "Old Cars Weekly" and in this latest issue,
they announce their annual winners of their "Golden Quill Awards."  These
awards are for excellence in publication of antique and classic car club
publications.  I'm happy to report that FOTer Mike Cook received two awards for
editing and publishing The Vintage Triumph (the bi-monthly magazine of the
Vintage Triumph Register) and also for The Jaguar Journal.

Congratulations Mike.

Bill Sohl