fot

Re: [Fot] Race gas

To: colordog.1@earthlink.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Race gas
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 14:26:57 EDT
In a message dated 5/13/08 9:21:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
colordog.1@earthlink.net writes:

<<   I have a tank full of race gas.  The gas is now 6 mos. old.  My next event
 isn't foe 2 or 3 months.  May I give this stuff to a friend with a very hot st
reet car, a camera with a 502 crate V8? Or for that matter any street car with
no cat??  Could I leave it in and race with old gas? >>

Unless you like to flush money down the commode, race with it.  I have used
older gas than this, and it didn't seem to make a difference.