fot

Re: [Fot] mystery morgan manifold

To: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] mystery morgan manifold
From: Scott Cypher <srcypher@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 16:54:33 -0400
Looks custom to me; reminds me of the good parts, inc. triple ZS
manifolds for TR6's

http://www.goodparts.com/shop/index.php?categoryID=2

Thanks

-Scott Cypher
spitfireracer@xsmail.com
SCCA #57 HP Spitfire 1500 #362573
Reading, PA
http://gallery.mac.com/srcypher

1971 Spit MkIV/1500 RaceCar
1971 TR6 TBD
1963 Spit Mki Roller (For Sale Cheap)
1976 TR7 Street

"I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head.
Its the excitement only a free man can feel.  A free man at the start
of a long journey, whose conclusion is uncertain"