fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 diff mounts

To: mark@bradakis.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 diff mounts
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 22:59:36 EDT
In a message dated 6/2/2008 10:25:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mark@bradakis.com writes:

On a  completely unrelated note, Ellas Bates McDaniels passed away
Sunday at age  79.  No doubt that name means absolutely nothing to
any of you.   But I'm guessing a few of you might recognize him from
his stage name, Bo  Diddley.

==AM==
Means everything to me, as it does/did for Rock and Roll in general...and
for folks like the Beatles, Stones, Yardbirds, U2 and about a zillion other
performers since. I remember seeing him at an early 1970s Rock and Roll
"Revival" concert, back the others on the bill were mostly  nostalgia acts. Not
Bo!

Man, who's left in original guitar legends? Chuck Berry and Les  Paul....

bomp bomp-bomp bomp-bomp

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man:  Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald  engine with wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying  Circus  (22)

The Vintage Triumph Register's Triumph 10,  Herald and Sports 6 vehicle
consultant _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database:_  http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.