fot

Re: [Fot] other venues to SCCA - Final Thoughts

To: DSPGTi@aol.com, fpspitfire@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] other venues to SCCA - Final Thoughts
From: Jay Creel <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:51:54 -0700 (PDT)
but a spitfire that looks like a spitfire that runs spitfire components
(including SU's not webers) and is well prepared and runs well on the track is
different than a bunch of  cars that have been modified with all kinds of
different combinations  I would bet that if I were to enter the WGI event this
fall, my car would garner as much attention as some of the "classic" prepared
cars.  It looks like a spitfire that is a race car. No different than many
others that will be there except a little wider.  Alot of people have
commented on how we improved this or that or I remember when I had one and it
must be a blast to drive.  The car is not a bastardization of 2 or more cars
under a spitfire shell, it is a car that just happens to have fiberglass and
wider tires.  The lines are clean and the car is recognizable to enthusiasts.