fot

Re: [Fot] Scraper & Windage Tray Project-Status

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] Scraper & Windage Tray Project-Status
From: "Chuck Arnold" <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 08:14:29 -0700
Just an update.  A couple of years ago I got the first one from
crank-scrapers [they used my oil pan, oil pump and rod and their
block/crank].  Went in when the engine was out.  There was a little
interference on the tray, but the grinder fixed that straight away.  I was
concerned when I assembled it that the interference with the oil pump on
install would not allow me to remove the oil pan with the engine in the car.

I just recently got the new unit.  Installed it with the engine in the car.
Included the teflon scrapers.  Went in very easy.  Just had to relieve two
small places where the scraper hit some part of the crank.  Very pleased.
No interference on the tray.

Chuck

--
Chuck Arnold