fot

Re: [Fot] Thank you to JW and SVRA

To: JWoesvra@aol.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Thank you to JW and SVRA
From: Jay Creel <jaxonracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 18:06:42 -0700 (PDT)
Amen to that!!!! Its like visiting your grand parents.  You may have the same
last name and look similar but after a while it best to go your separate
ways.  No offense to grand parents. LOL

It was great to see Joe H. win in
that Mini.  They know how to prep cars.  They are clearly a benchmark for race
car preparation.

I will print the form and get it to you.  I have pictures,
just check Kas' book (plug for Kas), Spitfire & GT6 Magazine (plug for
Howard), Lime Rock Track Record (skippy plug).  Seriously, I have plenty.  Do
you want electronic files or prints?

and NO Aaron we do not want the one
from NHIS in 2005. ;))))  I lost a contact I told you, I couldn't see. ;)))

thanks