fot

[Fot] Stolen LBC (Central Ohio)

To: "Shane Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: [Fot] Stolen LBC (Central Ohio)
From: trhouse@greenapple.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 15:35:26 -0400 (EDT)
I went out this morning to head to the shop and found that someone stole
a 1968 AH Sprite from in front of my house. Car is Red with Black interior
good solid driver. Had some minor rear end damage. The licence plate light
was broken off when it was backed into which resulted in a couple of inch
depression  of the area below the boot lid. Car had Ohio Historical plates
on it. Solid wheels with Small AH hub caps. The neighbor saw it drive away
about 2:00 AM this morning, (He thought it was me)

Tom Householder
Lancaster, Ohio
614-332-6541