fot

Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Shirts and Hats - Pricing and Orders

To: S.Janzen@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Watkins Glen Shirts and Hats - Pricing and Orders
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:07:39 EDT
Scott, Thanks for all of your work.

Greg Petrolati called recently and he seemed very pleased with his artwork. I
am sure we all will be pleased.

I need to place an order myself and will do so shortly.

If you are marginal on numbers, let me know, and perhaps there is a way to
kick them up where they need to be.

This Friends of Triumph event is turning out to be quite a Triumph Reunion
and is likely not to be duplicated.

Joe A